Sunday, February 1, 2009

CNY....Hape Niu Year....



Yahoooooooo......Niu Year just come by.....i like this new year so much...this new year i saw so many baby...ya is baby....from my uncle and auty house...my friends house....wau...is a good sign...cos people are producing more people to this global...haha...

I like them so much...so..i wish to share the photo me and my dear baby.....

this is me and my dear cousin who have the same bday with me...wei xuan...

this is my cousin baby boy....so cute....his name is Darren...



Last but not least, i wish to share my photo at the 1st day of cny...and also the photo of my relatives .....CNY for me is a special day that gather all the family members...i love it....we can met and chat.....is very important to go and visit our relatives and friends in this sweet and warm season....although is hot...haha...









5 comments: