Friday, May 14, 2010

WHY...

Why you still appear in my mind…
Why I can’t get away from you…
You have your world…
I have my…
Sometimes..
Wish to reconnect again with you
But, better don’t...
Afraid I will be out of control..
Tell you a secret..
Actually.. Sometimes I jealous…
But, sometimes I also feel happy..
Don’t know what time this things and feeling will disappear
Wish you luck and me too..
I know I shouldn’t act like this..
Maybe this don’t mean a things to you..
Or maybe really is over thought…
Thanks for walk into my secret garden..
But, sorry for not letting you out…
I wish to keep this in a box..
Take it out sometimes for memory…
Don’t things too much to you and me…
Be a good human beings…
I need times for this…
TO CROSS OVER…but not die…kidding…
A bra ca da bra….please…

2 comments:

  1. keep wondering..
    who is the lucky girl?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 珑汕,我支持你。。。你永远是最棒的

    ReplyDelete