Sunday, June 14, 2009

my part time...MC.....

Wah....This weekend was full of happiness and also tirenesss...you know why...cos i doing mc..for 2009 ITOSII Mix & Match Talented Little Prince & Princess Contest at Megamal Penang...with my partner miss Evon Lye or should i call her as Apple Sister...haha..u know...two of us have a special name among the children....my name is Banana KOKO....omg...very funny right...Miss Lye name is Apple JieJie...although it was very funny..but i really enjoy this show and mcing...haha...i saw lots of children...from 4 years old to 11 years old...oh my..they all are so talented and cute...thanks to ITOSII ah ME n Ah Pa..for giving the chance to help them....and also thanks to Miss Lye for bringing to this show...thanks you...i learn lots of time from there..here r some picture that i taken with my son n my baby at the show...although my hat is very lousy..but pls dun laugh at me...haha...enjoy ...

my hansum son....lit chern...

two of them oso my son...

this is my baby...ke liang..he is so cute

this is d stage...n me n my partner miss lye

Last But not least...i get a cenderamata from ITOSII...

6 comments:

  1. most welcome!! u did a good job! banana koko~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banana Koko.. HAHA!Your 1st son very cute!!!!! very handsome!! who's the mother???

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah..tqtq...mother is a secret...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah, leng san u untung or...hug many people there...by the way, the girl looks suitable to you le

    ReplyDelete