Thursday, June 25, 2009

My job.....finally.......


this is the night view near my rental house

this is my staff card
Its been a long time i dint come here....how r u my dear fren.....as for me....i got a job ady....at penang guangming daily....thanks Buddha n tee gong for the blessing...haha....1 week ady.....starting a bit stress.....now can catch up a bit ady....everyday have to serve the net and follow all international news....i now staying at penang....will back home once a week.....so..maybe will met u all once a week here la....do take care ya....here are some picture....

4 comments:

  1. 英国首相是谁?
    台湾副总统是谁?
    跳崖自杀的前韩国总理是谁?
    哈哈~
    很羡慕你的这份工作~真的~希望将来有机会和你成为同事~哈哈!加油吧!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 真没想到你会去报社工作呢!因为报社的工作确实会比较辛苦,可是却很有意义!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tot u stay at home....Leng San you big boy ady o

    ReplyDelete