Saturday, October 30, 2010

Breast…Breast…Breast

At first I wish to write this article in Mandarin, but unfortunately my PC suddenly won’t offer and allowed me to do so…what a faith…so I have to write it out in English.
Breast…what an amazing word to woman and man. Why? Why?
For woman, breast is a symbol of feminine and lady to them. Yes this is a fact, try to imagine if woman without a breast…what will it be…
It doesn’t matter what types or what size (cup) of breast you have…A, B, C, D or E cup. But somehow, size means a lot to some woman. That’s why breast enlargement surgery becomes so popular and common nowadays.
As for man, what they think about breast…for me...as a “young boy”, to be honest I like breast... I mean in a way of respect, this is a symbol of beauty for woman and also a sign of love to husband and children.
Why? I am sure your husband will be proud if you have a beautiful body with the support of a beautiful breast. I am also very sure that if you are breastfeeding your baby…you will be proud because you are feeding him/her by your own breast…amazing right.
By the way, why I keep telling you all BREAST story...Do you all know that October is a PINK October? Which means is a breast cancer awareness month. Yes it is. Breast cancer...oh my…now become a common disease that killed woman and also man in a silent way. Gosh, man also suffering from breast cancer? Yes it is in certain range.
So, for advice, woman should learn basic breast self examination. Why is it important, because early detection will save life! I am sure you can surf lots of information from the net… so every ladies should start this good practice from now. As for man, you too…should be aware of this…don’t think you are safe from this…no kidding…
To be honest to you all, it is not easy to write this article out by myself, hope it will bring some awareness to you all who are reading it. Support Pink Ribbon, Breast cancer awareness! Love your Breast…Care your Breast…

1 comment:

  1. Interesting!
    and it is true indeed.
    thanks for sharing^^

    ReplyDelete