Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sembahyanglah sebelum anda disembahyang

Sembahyanglah sebelum anda disembahyang
What kind of statement is that? Actually what I mean is your prayer homework. Some of you may say, I don’t pray…but I play… I also may have answers like sorry I have no time for this. Yes it is true…but for my sincere advice...prayed when you have time...Remember one nice sentence from our friend…” Sembahyanglah sebelum anda disembahyang”…
Seriously why we should pray…what I can say for this question is this is a human should do. Yes it is, for my personal opinion, now we are surviving in a complicated and polluted world in the way of physical and also mental.Etc: Wars, disease, earthquake, tsunami, economic crisis and other unfortunate.
Prayer is a way of learning and turning negative element to a positive element. Why? I believe that in every religion of this world, prayer is the basic things that their follower should do. It is so important because by prayer, one can built mercy and respect and also humble in their heart and soul.
Some may ask…every day have to do prayer…oh my…must be very “mafan”. There is a easy way can shared with you all, once you wake up and wash your face and before you go to sleep, please use 1 minute, close your eyes and pray. No matter what is your religion…1 minute… for the prayer!
As for me, my homework are as below, sometimes will also “makan ular “
Morning & Evening
1. Great compassion mantra x1
2. Prajna-paramita sutra x1
3. Amithaba, Guan yin holy name x108
4. Omanipahmehum x108
5. Zunti mantra
Day by day, you will feel something different will change in your daily life…really…
So all of you, for yourself, for your family, for your friend, for your career, for health and lastly for the world, please pray when you free!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment