Saturday, January 10, 2009

New House


This is my second post ya....haha....this time i wish to share with you all my story about my new house....huh...new house ???....Is my new house for my final semester after i finish my practical life.....is a single storey house that was in a light purple color.....one of my favorite color.....light purple........although it was a normal house...but...haha....i like it so much...cuz it was full of"RENG QING WEI" (人情味)That's right ! similiar with my house at my hometown...haha...in this new house i have my frenz from malaca...sabah...haha...i believe that there is a faith that bring us togather and also going school togather....spending time togather....learning togather...and also using the same toilet togather....wakaka.....is a very very unique things that hard too find and create.


This things that was hard to say out is called "YUAN" (缘).....i think everyone in this world will always meet with "YUAN"....the things is that do you all realize or din't realize it.....


But....for me....i wish i will always realize it.....cuz it was very important to all of us......once you din't catch up with "YUAN" ...you will regret somedays.....so, don't always blame here and there...try to forgive and love....say more thank you and sorry.....i know sometimes is hard to do so...but when you haven try it...don't say is hard....my slogan again....


BELUM TRY BELUM TAHU

SEKALI TRY BARU TAHU


that's right......think about it...

5 comments:

  1. 我们也会珍惜阿公你的!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz, open blog adi lol,gd gd.......
    nw u r d 2nd 1 hu open blog frm tc
    1 is wen yi, 1 is u
    n of cause 1 is ME haha...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg~ wat r u trying to write? so hard to understand...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey lao peng you,
    nice to meet u here ya...
    jz to tell u, im following your blog..

    http://yiwensays.blogspot.com
    welcome to my "house"

    and please do tell Chao Feng that
    I am Yi Wen
    Not Wen Yi la...

    ReplyDelete