Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Vegeterian


Hmmm...today i have my lunch...is vegeterian...i like it.....is been a long time i dint go there have my lunch....did you all know that practising vegeterian is good for our health....somemore u didnt kill but stil can have a nice and good meal.So, you all should try to have vege ya....hehe....


As for me, i like vege....u know why ?..Because i like vegetable. haha...But, today...wahaha so luckly you know....maybe have to be thankful....hehe...i buy a currypuff and da bao my lunch there...the tauke soh just simply belanja me the currypuff...wau...is so suprise...haha....


But anyway, thank you tauke soh.....for belanja me the currypuff.....谢谢谢谢.....yummy yummy...like the currypuff so much....


6 comments:

  1. haha,ei i almost evday i eat vege lel......
    d cafe food.bleak....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,
    your name published in my blog post..
    jz go to view when u free..
    haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. u always is d 师奶杀手 mar...
    de tauke soh treat u eat oso not really wierd :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. yerrr.. why didnt thank the one who suggested to go there neh/? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. yayyayayaya...tqtqtqttqtq...miss jo who suggest go there..hehe

    ReplyDelete