Saturday, January 10, 2009

White Raisin


Well...this is the first time i creating my 1st blogging....hehe....seriously i also dunno what to share with you all...but suddenly...my housemate give my some white raisin....haha...this item seem like very suite my blog name ya...white lover....hohoho...so i decide to share with u o my 1st blogging item which is called white raisin.

Do you all know what is the taste of this white raisin....haha......let me tell you all....is a very very naughty sweet and sour. Can you all image the taste aready. Haha, if you are the supporter of sweet and sour...i strongly recommand you all should try it.....yummy yummy.....

But remember not to take it too machi...because it will make feel so thirsty and dry for your throat. So, what can i use to describe this naughty snek ......ya....i know

BELUM CUBA BELUM TAHU
SEKALI CUBA HARI HARI MAHU......

enjoy......hahahahahahahaha

3 comments:

  1. apa ni~~~~~~~~~~~~ stop using this slogan la.. sounded very dirty lor~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...is not dirty....is naughty...wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha....the slogan is very yeng le

    ReplyDelete